CALL NOW : 770-854-0400


Car Accidents

The Personal Injury Advocates are experienced trial lawyers who are ready to fight for your rights!

altOur advocates are well-learned regarding all the legal complexities that may be associated with being involved in a car accident. In certain circumstances, such as a work-related accident, an accident involving an uninsured driver, or even one that involves crossing a railroad, it can be confusing to sort through the insurance company’s process of filing a claim and understanding all avenues to being fully compensated for your injury.

We recognize how difficult it can be to rebound and recover from a car accident. Call 770-854-0400 now so that one of our experts can fight for you!

What to Do After a Car Accident

Help the Personal Injury Advocates go to work for you!

Once you have been involved in an accident, here’s what you need to do:

  1. Determine the extent of any injuries.
  2. Call 911 to report the accident.
  3. Exchange information with every driver involved in the accident (including insurance, driver's license numbers, phone numbers, and addresses).
  4. If a commercial vehicle was involved, document the registration numbers on the trailer and cab. Also, find out who owns the vehicle.
  5. Get contact information from any witnesses.
  6. If you have a camera with you or a cell phone camera, take photographs to document the accident site, weather and road conditions, and the extent of damage. You may be able to take video with some cameras and cell phones.
  7. Ask the responding officer where you can get a copy of the official accident report.



To ensure that you are made whole following an accident, here’s what you need to do:

  1. If you are injured, see a doctor immediately.
  2. Have a doctor evaluate any injury.
  3. Contact your insurance company to report the accident and give them the contact information for other drivers. Important: Do not make any statement to an insurance company representative until you have talked to your lawyer.
  4. Get a copy of the accident report.