6 Questions You Need to Ask Before Hiring an Injury Attorney
6 Questions You Need to Ask Before Hiring an Injury Attorney:
1. Do they only charge a fee if there is a recovery?
2. When attorneys say that there is “no fee if no recovery”, what does that mean?
3. Do they have the financial and staffing resources to take on your case?
4. How long have they been handling personal injury cases?
5. What types of cases do they handle on a daily basis?
6. If your case does not settle, are they experienced trial lawyers?